I’ve only been blogging for a couple of months, so I was surprised when the lovely learningbeaut nominated me for the beauty blogger award. I can’t express how nice it was to be thought of for this nomination, so thank you! Anyone reading this needs to check out her blog, she does awesome reviews on a lot of different products, both drugstore and high end. I will be tagging 10 more bloggers who I am excited to see more from, and who’s blogs are also worth reading.
Here are the rules:
- Tag the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the blogger you chose that you nominated the
I would like to nominate:
learningbeaut ‘s Questions:
- What is your favorite high-end makeup brand and drugstore?
Judging by the number of products that I own in my makeup collection, I would say Urban Decay for high-end. Favorite drugstore brand is a tough one, but I would have to say Maybelline because they make the most comfortable lip glosses/lipsticks (in my opinion!).
- What is your favorite season?
Summer or fall. I can’t choose!
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
Completely unrelated to beauty, but when I was little my parents put together a toy dog sled team complete with harnesses, stuffed toy huskies and a miniature wooden sled. I thought that only elves could make such an awesome toy and was convinced that Santa Claus was real after receiving that gift.
- If you could only use one makeup brand what would it be?
Ahhh probably Revlon because they make my favorite concealer that I’ve been using for years, and I would hate to give it up!
- Favorite snack?
- What is a good tip to give someone who is beginning to use makeup?
Don’t get discouraged! I know so many people who don’t bother with makeup because they get frustrated with it. It is like anything in life, you become better with practice and patience.
- What makeup mistake have you made?
Overdrawing my lips and it being really obvious…oops.
- Favorite song?
I’m loving Hello by Adele right now.
- What is one tip you could give to bloggers just starting out?
Well I’m pretty new to it myself, but I would say to do it just for yourself. It’s easy to get caught up in the big names in the blogging/social media world and be envious of what they have accomplished, but if you’re using that as your motivation I don’t believe that you will get very far. I started to blog because I knew it would be a hobby that I would genuinely enjoy no matter what comes out of it.
- What is your favorite conditioner?
DEFINIELY the macadamia deep repair masque. Its probably the best product I’ve ever put on my hair.
- Pick one: Red, pink or nude lips?
- What is the one eyeshadow palette that you can’t live without?
- What is your favorite makeup brush brand?
- Do you watch Youtube videos? And if so, who is your favorite youtuber?
- What is your favorite lip liner?
- Pick one: Pencil or liquid liner?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What is your favorite thing about makeup?
- What are your top three travel must have makeup products?
- Favorite perfume?
Thanks again to learningbeaut, as well as the nominees who choose to answer my questions and to anyone else reading this post! 🙂